Do you have questions about transitioning to the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)? SEA teams are invited to participate in this webinar:
Monday, June 27, 2016 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. CT / 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. MT
Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA): The Old, the New, and the Decision Points for State Education Agencies (SEAs)
Presentation by Julia Martin of Brustein & Manasevit, PLLC sponsored by Central and South Central Comprehensive Centers (C3 and SC3) at the University of Oklahoma (OU) serving Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri (C3) and Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma (SC3)
Register here, or copy this link into your web browser: http://www.c3ta.org/register/ESSAwebinar.html
- Brustein & Manasevit is a nationally known law firm with expertise in federal education law.
- Attorney Julia Martin has been the Legislative Director for Brustein & Manasevit since 2011, has presented to thousands of educators on the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), and has maintained relationships with members of Congress and the U.S. Department of Education throughout reauthorization.
- Presentation of some of the finer points of ESSA
- Questions and answers
- Opportunity to discuss decision points with other SEA leaders and staff members
- SEA leadership
- SEA staff members working in any area impacted by ESSA